När uppdateringen v1.3.9a släpptes så strömmade det in synpunkter och förslag vilket lett till att en ny uppdatering släppts redan nu. Läs mer nedan om vad som är nytt.
What’s New in v1.3.9b:
– Certain .htaccess directives were causing problems on some server configurations, so have been adjusted. If you want the security protection offered by the removed items, just uncomment them.
– Various 3D-Secure Fixes, including proper handling of Maestro cards
– BUGSFORUM-1195 – Minimum value of zero gets validated incorrectly in JS form_check
– BUGSFORUM-1197 – fix problem with review sidebox not properly truncating review text
– BUGSFORUM-1198 – fix missing lookup logic in developers-toolkit language search
– BUGSFORUM-1199 – make ADDRESS OVERRIDE ALERT message show only to administrators, and not to customers
– BUGSFORUM-1200 – 1.3.8-1.3.9a very small html error in collect_info.php (closing tr tag)
– BUGSFORUM-1201 – Tax name wont show up on order if tax is 0.00
– BUGSFORUM-1206 – onetime charge taxes
– BUGSFORUM-1205 – Counter History problem with old MySQL versions
– BUGSFORUM-1116 – retain html entities in product/category names/descriptions
– Improved efficiencies in credit card identification algorithms
– Fixes to search functionality related to use of double quotes
– Fix problems with Free Shipping
– Add an override to work around an email problem with using port 587 on servers not capable of actually using SSL when sending email
– Express Checkout updates several things, including invoice numbering problems, better handling of customer-selected shipping address names, UI improvements, and more
– BUGSFORUM-1208 – stop losing county name with GB addresses in Website Payments Pro UK
– BUGSFORUM-1209 – State field always required when editing customer records in Admin
– BUGSFORUM-1210 – PayPal Website Payments Pro US 10713 Invalid Data – Missing Country
– BUGSFORUM-1211 – Yourpay/FirstData credit card CAPTUREs not processing commas correctly
If you’re upgrading from v1.3.9a, you can simply update the files listed in the ”Changelog for v1.3.9b” in the /docs/ folder of the download zip.
If you’re upgrading from v1.3.8a or older versions, you need to follow the FULL upgrade instructions, also in your /docs/ folder